
tWighLighT
Thanks card club girls for a fun night out!
Here's the review....it'll be brief.
In the first 10 minutes, I wondered if I could seriously live through the whole show with the actor cast as Edward, Robert Pattinson. He most definitely grew on me quickly and proved to be a great pick! (although a bit hard on the eyes in his real life pictures, he had a a James Dean-ish look in the film) Bella and friends were also cast really well - Bella especially. Someone in the show had a Horrrrrrrrible hairpiece on. When you see the movie, you'll have to tell me who you think it is. :) If you have read the book, I'd guess that you'll likely be happy with the movie. For the other 1.2 % of the population, you may be left wondering what the hype is all about.
I Loved it!
PS - Stephenie Meyer has a cameo in it.
6 comments:
Love the new look and the new pics!
I didn't notice a bad hairpiece, but I did noticed a HORRIBLE makeup job on Carlisle. I guess that's what low-budget means! But I liked the movie, and I'm happy that it's clean enough that I can let Nicole see it (she's even happier!)
Send me an email and tell me your plans for Christmas. Gift exchange?
Ok so I didn't make it to card night with you guys because I already had plans to see Twilight with some friends. I didn't notice a hairpiece so you'll have to help me with that one. I thought the movie was just ok. I have a thing against Kristen Stewart (Bella) and think she is an aweful actress. And my Edward looks more like Josh Hartnet with piecey dark hair that kind of hangs in his eyes - not this anorexic, hunched over guy with big blown out hair.
Guess they can't please everyone since everyone sees something different as they read it.
Also, where was Stephanie Meyers cameo? Did you get my email about Providence Hall?
I am blog stalking on my grave shift.
LOVE the pics of your kiddos! and your new background.
We talked on the phone about last night...so I know nothing about all this hype cause haven't read any of the books. Glad you all had fun though!
It was a fun night! I thought the movie was good. Robert Pattinson grew on me quick and I actually liked Bella's character in the movie better then in the books. You'll have to let me know what you think of New Moon. TTYL =)
alright seriously, who is wearing the hairpiece?!
i haven't seen this yet, but i want to. i am glad to see your blogin again:)
Post a Comment