11.25.2008

Jacob Black

......is wearing a massive hair piece. Maybe it's my New Mexico roots, or spending several years teaching seminars on Indian Reservations that I just couldn't get past "the piece." Native American Indians have such great hair, so it was just weird to see him so "done up" It was weaved in a widows peak and then poofed right off of his forehead! This photo doesn't even do the poofiness justice. I'll find a profile view and post it. Leave it to me to notice the most obscure thing in the movie....and then blog about it. :) Wheeeew - this is an exciting life I lead. :) Just watch - you won't be able to help but notice next time, and I think you'll agree.
(fyi - a huge volume of hair extension hair comes from Native American Indians because their hair has such great texture and they never color it. There - now doesn't this seem like an intelligent blog? hee hee.)




7 comments:

Marianne said...

Maybe they will get him a better hair piece for the sequel. By the way, love the pic of Layni. Does she look like Parker or what.

tara said...

ha ha ha. well, as far as obscure goes, there was this scene where edward and bella were walking in the woods, and they were both (edward particularly) sort of clutching their own hands. it seemed so unnatural, and it bugged me for the rest of the movie. your obscure annoyance is a little more legitimate!

Tammy said...

WHat a hair piece....you crack me up. I love to see what you post...can't wait to see what is next. If I don't talk to you have a great Thanksgiving! Love ya.

melissa said...

Jacob wasn't my favorite, i pictured him a lot better looking. Anyway thanks for the fyi. Your family is darling, we need to catch up from the last three years. check out my blog when you get time: thememmottfamily.blogspot.com
talk soon:melissa in idaho

Dorey said...

You're hilarious. =) I didn't notice the hairpiece but I will be looking for it the next time I see it. =)

Alisa said...

I want to go see the movie again just so I can check out his hairpiece!! Love the blog!!
Alisa

Jan T. said...

EXACTLY!!! AND...didn't you think Edward sat in the make-up chair a little too long...or is it just me!?