Freeman Fam of 5
i am going to have to find a box and learn to dance in my sleep so I might enjoy the good life too. Great pictures. I love the post below this one too. I love the picture with all three kids in the tub!
Jace lives the good life too....loves to sleep in a box!:) We'll have to try the sprinkler!:)
That is too funny. The sprinkler :)
your kids are so funny, Zack looks like a pro
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i am going to have to find a box and learn to dance in my sleep so I might enjoy the good life too. Great pictures. I love the post below this one too. I love the picture with all three kids in the tub!
Jace lives the good life too....loves to sleep in a box!:) We'll have to try the sprinkler!:)
That is too funny. The sprinkler :)
your kids are so funny, Zack looks like a pro
Post a Comment