10.23.2009

William Wallace....

" I love you. I always have. I always will."
(Now say it like a true Scottsman, and it will sound...well...divine. :)
Nothing better than the movie Braveheart,
a husband dressed like him for the neighborhood Halloween party,
and better hair than Kim Kardashian. ha ha! :)
Thanks guys!
It was so much fun!
(Nice look on my face.)

8 comments:

Jan T. said...

sssuuuuuuwwwwweeeetttt! Wow! Now those are COSTUMES! They look awesome!

Nancy said...

Loved your costumes, I told Shaun at church that I hardly recognized him without the hair, so fun, and can't believe you made it!

Marianne said...

Ya'll look awesome. You want to sign up to do my costume next year. Plus look at Layni's costume. So cute. You are one talented little lady.

Abes and Stace said...

What a fantastic costume!!! I am so impressed!

Tami said...

another testament as to why I think you are creative, talented, adorable!

Em said...

William Wallace! so dang awesome.

Titus Family said...

Love the costumes!!!!!! You two look awesome. Miss you!

Dorey said...

Love the costumes! So awesome! =)