9.14.2009

Conversations

P: Mom, can Grandpa see us from heaven?
Me: Yes.
P: Can Tammy and Dylan?
Me: Yes.
P: Can they talk to us?
Me: Not really.
P: But Jesus can talk to us, so I think they can.
Me: We can talk to Heavenly Father and Jesus when we pray.
P: Well, the Holy ghost can talk to us, so I think they can talk to us. Mom, are they saying something to us right now?
Me: I don't think so. What do you think?
P: Yes, they are.
Me: What do you think they're saying?
P: (looooooog pause) Don't kick Layni.
(loooooonger pause) I'll have to tell Zach 'cause he kicked her twice today.

so sweet (except for the kicking part) what else can you do but smile. :)

5 comments:

Em said...

your kids are so sweet, and say the cutest things

Nancy said...

That is so funny and sweet, that kid cracks me up. Yes I do like the lettered cottage, I like too many blogs really, I try to weed some out every now and then when I add new ones, but they seem to add up!

Tammy said...

How adorable. Kids are amazing!

Tami said...

I love your conversation posts! Cute.

Shelby and Mike Fenton said...

Oh my heck! So funny! Oh how we miss your cute family! I can't believe how big your kids are! They grow too fast!