Happy New Year!
I've always thought that the January 1st thing was a crock. I'm not a pessimist - rather an optimist. :) Here's my theory....clean up from Christmas, re-group, get back into a schedule and think about goals in February. And so - that's just what I've done! Here's the BIG perk - Any goal you set to accomplish or carry out for a full month, require 2-3 less days of committment when begun in February. Brilliant! :) Anyone who has ever worked out with me also knows that I will try to carry out this same "committment theory" at anytime and for any exercise. :)
The long and the short of Dec/Jan.
Wonderful Christmas!
Wonderful Christmas!
We lost our camera for our trip to Idaho, but it was so much fun!
We have the best families in the world!
Small surgery for Zach! He was soooo brave!
(Still Very loopy here, but happy about his "Rootbeer Slooshi")
Surgery for Shaun the day after Zach's.
Literally the bravest man I know. If I'd dare take pics - there would be some. For those of you that have a husband that becomes incapacitated at the smallest thing, I am so sorry! Shaun is a trooper - never complains, still took the kids to Micky D's two days after. Who does that? I can't say I could do the same. We were saved by Jacque and Todd and their girls who came to take care of all of us while we were taking care of each other!! We felt so loved!
Literally the bravest man I know. If I'd dare take pics - there would be some. For those of you that have a husband that becomes incapacitated at the smallest thing, I am so sorry! Shaun is a trooper - never complains, still took the kids to Micky D's two days after. Who does that? I can't say I could do the same. We were saved by Jacque and Todd and their girls who came to take care of all of us while we were taking care of each other!! We felt so loved!
Shaun's Birthday! We love you Babe!
And some just to make us laugh. :-)
5 comments:
I love the whole starting the new year in Feb! Sounds great!:-) Glad the fam is doing better and all recovered!
I am glad everything went well for your hubby and son. Your family is so great. it seems you had a couple busy months.
Post some more pictures of your back splash! I can kind of see it one of them, and it looks great. Since i've copied almost everything else in your kitchen, i need to see how to do my back splash :)
Great update. I love the pictures. I can't beleive how big everyone has gotten. I like the New Year beginning in Feb. What was the surgeries for? Glad they both did well.
K...I am not complaining to you ever again!
Post a Comment