2.08.2009

John the Baptist for President

{Driving home from school last week}
Zach: I don't think I like Barack Obama.
Me: Why not?
Zach: Well, I just think that John the Baptist would make a better President.
Me: Doesn't he need to be alive to be our President?
Zach: Sure, but a dead one wouldn't hurt.

{Wednesday night - walking into the gym at the church}
Zach: Mom, look - It's our President!
Me: LOL You mean our bishop.
Zach: Yea, but he could be our President.

7 comments:

Jan T. said...

I think he's on to something....John the Baptist would be a much better President!:)

Jenny D. said...

Zach for President! (How does he feel about government spending????)

Marianne said...

What a smart boy. He knows a good leader when he sees one. I think he would be a good leader. In primary he refered to himself as Zachary Sean Freeman, not just Zach. It was funny.

Tammy said...

I knew Zach was a smart kid but I think he has stumbled onto a great idea! So cute!

melissa said...

that is too funny! Your boys are darling and so is that cute little girl of yours. Hope life is treating you well, it has been fun to hear about what you've been up to. (dental buddies: Melissa Memmott)

Em said...

zach is so cute. he is a very wise kid.

Tami said...

Oh my...this kid always cracks me up! He isn't afraid to speak his mind and the funny thing is he is usually on to something good.