If I'm being totally honest (just a little line I stole from my friend, Simon Cowell), Zach would be the perfect surfer dude. Laid back, cool as heck, and totally chill! LOVE IT! Get those surf lessons started!
Hey, it's Audrey from card club! I found your blog through a comment you left on Heather's blog! Anyways..super cute family!! Congrats on Layni!! She is absolutely adorable! See you at card club!
Hey neighbor. I'm making the blogging rounds seeing who I can find. I'd love to have you pop over to my end of the blog world any time. Your kids are adorable and I love the family picture at the top. You are too cute to have 3 kids.
It has been so long that I have checked your blog. I lkove all the pictures. Everyone is so big and Zach still cracks me up. I love the things he comes up with. It was good chatting with you for a minute!
Hey girl! When am I ever going to see you again? I miss you and our conversation's! Hope you are doing well! Call me when you get a second, maybe we could do lunch or something!
your kids are darling! I can't believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday we were working at Dr. Barry's and I thought you were so old. ha, ha I miss those days, you are such a great person and so fun to be around. check out my blog when you get time. thememmottfamily.blogspot.com keep in touch! Melissa Memmott
11 comments:
If I'm being totally honest (just a little line I stole from my friend, Simon Cowell), Zach would be the perfect surfer dude. Laid back, cool as heck, and totally chill! LOVE IT! Get those surf lessons started!
Your kids crack me up... where do they come up with these lines ?
he is a funny kid. can i put u on my blog yet?:)
Hey, it's Audrey from card club! I found your blog through a comment you left on Heather's blog! Anyways..super cute family!! Congrats on Layni!! She is absolutely adorable! See you at card club!
Hey neighbor. I'm making the blogging rounds seeing who I can find. I'd love to have you pop over to my end of the blog world any time. Your kids are adorable and I love the family picture at the top. You are too cute to have 3 kids.
Chill bro! lol Your kids are adorable. =)
It has been so long that I have checked your blog. I lkove all the pictures. Everyone is so big and Zach still cracks me up. I love the things he comes up with. It was good chatting with you for a minute!
I tagged you. Check out my blog to find out what you have to do...in your spare time! :)
Hey girl! When am I ever going to see you again? I miss you and our conversation's! Hope you are doing well! Call me when you get a second, maybe we could do lunch or something!
your kids are darling! I can't believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday we were working at Dr. Barry's and I thought you were so old. ha, ha
I miss those days, you are such a great person and so fun to be around. check out my blog when you get time. thememmottfamily.blogspot.com
keep in touch! Melissa Memmott
Post a Comment