6.16.2008

Not Bad for Nine Months.....

Not bad for a new blogger - right? :-)

Here's a quick update on a few happenings since my last “gung-ho” post just 9-1/2 months ago.



  • All of the Fall Holidays including Halloween, Christmas, and the ringing in of 2008.



  • A new family love of snow-tubing and hot cocoa.


  • Zach turned the wise-old age of five with Buzz Light Year and Friends. (He's growing up way too fast)


  • Parker’s debate skills have earned him a spot on the prestigious pre-school debate team. (OK – if one existed, he’d be the team lead. He's also our comic relief.)


  • Brotherly philosophy developed....make that "perfected": Just breathing can be a competitive sport.

  • Brotherly code enforced: I will always, breathe, run, bike and do most things better than my brother, but if anyone else tries to cross, size-up, or compete with my brother in any way, they will have two of us to deal with.

  • Mishaps, WWF matches, and a Visit to the ER. (Had nothing to do with brotherly philosophy…just a case of a runaway scooter.)

  • Shaun moves up with Verizon. Great Job! No re-locating for us – Yea!


  • A new season of “the Hills” has come and gone.
  • Charter School Board and YW keep me busy. Love both!
  • Fun with Grandma’s and Grandpa’s. The boys call these "business trips." They like to be like Dad.
  • Our First season of soccer – Score!


  • Pre-school Graduation. (Pics to come)

  • And last but not least, Zach and Parker have to change their rule of “No Girlers Allowed," to make room for a new baby sis. – due to arrive any day.




  • …which always leads to decorating and re-decorating.

    We are crazy, happy, and mostly thankful for our great family and wonderful life!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yay for new posts! Nicely done. Hey, I even learned a thing or two. Cute pics too.

PS - You're having a baby? Maybe we should talk more often.

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

I'm so glad you're back !! Cute pics (finally :) ) . Even though we talk on email, it's still nice to see some "examples" of your life. Can't wait to see the new baby girl... and hear the name you guys pick :) Love you Larry !!

Tami said...

YES! I found your blog! You are too cute! Love your pics of your boys. AND I heard you had your baby and I hope all is well!

Tammy said...

I love all the pictures. The boys have gotten way to big. I need to come and visit. I miss them. I love the soccer picture. They are too cute!