9.18.2007

It's Official!

It's official! After reading gazillions of blogs from friends and family, (loving every minute of updates, laughs, photos and more) and swearing I'd get in on the action, I've officially taken the leap and created my blog. Not a large leap - we'll see if I can take it from here. :-) I have a LOT of catching up to do - figuring out how to make it mine. My biggest motivation - to keep a fun record of our lives - the good the bad and the crazy in this little family of ours. So, here's to actually doing it!

6 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Yahoooooo... I'm so glad you finally started one... I will add you to my list :) Love ya...

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Hey... where ya be on this thing Dan-a-poo ?

Kari said...

Laurie,
Hey there!! I linked to your blog (I mean post ...) from Deb's comment box - any updates on her? I don't have your e-mail address and figure that e-mailing her isn't going to help since she probably can't get to her computer. Will you e-mail and let me know how she and baby boy are doing? THANKS!! karistamps@msn.com

Home Decor & Jewelry Boutique said...

Where's the pictures, where's the profile? Come on - you're not busy, are you!? Be sure and post pictures of your sister Jan's cute kids, okay!

Love ya,
The owner of Whisperwood & Co! Hee! Hee!

Jan T. said...

I have a blog too - yippee! And it's not the whisperwood blog! Post some pictures, will ya!
lacasadeturley.blogspot
Love ya,
Jan

Jenny D. said...

So I linked from Mel's blog all excited, but...

Can't wait to read!