Our last trip to Idaho was just a few weeks ago. Shaun was traveling on business, so I headed up to Mom and Dad's with the kiddos. Here are the pics
of a few of the Donahoo's in Idahoo.
{ Catching some Air }
{ Catching some Air }
{ Fun in the Park }
{ The "Golfers" }
{ The Frisbee Golf Crew }

{ ...And everyone knows that every great party has a great band }
{ This party was no exception }
Band photos:
1. The leader and her biggest fan 2. band in action 3. band-mates 4. One playing to her own tune, 4. the inevitable break-up :)
PS - Mom escaped all of the photos except for one. She was there for it all. :) And, one of the big events of the week was helping Ken get ready to open his new store on 17th street. ...and I have no photos. Hmmmm. Oh well, it was so FUN!
2 comments:
You are in big trouble! I live in Idaho and didn't see you stop by. What's up with that???
I need to get copies of these pictures....and what's up with the "one playing to her own tune?" :)
Post a Comment