Freeman Fam of 5
It's time to have some fun!
A girl's gotta Dew what a girl's gotta Dew! :)Happy Friday Everybody!
You're teachin' her right....maybe you should take her to see the Dr. too! I'd refer her Dr. Pepper...know him? :)
Dew the Dew Layni: Ledger is addicted, probably started in the womb. Three cans a day baby, and I wonder why I can't loose this weight. he,he. Not giving up MY DEW!!!
That is so dang cute!! Had a blast with you guys this weekend.
hmmm...catching on!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You're teachin' her right....maybe you should take her to see the Dr. too! I'd refer her Dr. Pepper...know him? :)
Dew the Dew Layni: Ledger is addicted, probably started in the womb. Three cans a day baby, and I wonder why I can't loose this weight. he,he. Not giving up MY DEW!!!
That is so dang cute!! Had a blast with you guys this weekend.
hmmm...catching on!
Post a Comment