7.19.2009

Boston Baby!

Nope - not an announcement - just a great trip!





Shaun took a business trip to Boston the first week in June, and I was able to go with him. It was a true vacation! I'm talking - time to relax, site see, eat out and sleep - Thanks to Grandma Freeman, Jacque and the girls who took great care of our kiddos while we were gone. It was so fun - and they survived too. :) Here are a few pics from the Red Sox game and our tour on a WWII duck that took us through the city and into the Charleston river. The brick and cobblestone streets are really beautiful. I should have taken some pictures. I had a few close-up opportunities. I would forget that we weren't walking on pavement and tripped more than once. Not the full on face plant trip- but definitely marked myself as a tourist. Such a fun trip! (I'm such a dork - no pun intended) - highly recommended for a fun getaway! :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

I am so happy you got to go on a trip with just you and your hubby! All the travels he takes, about time you get to go enjoy some sights without your well-loved children. Gotta take those moments for our marriages, right?!