4.13.2009

364 days of waiting....


......and Zach is officially SIX!



Hang on a little tighter. It's going too fast for Mom!


The sun rises and sets with his Dad! Today was no different. :)


Highlight of the night -sleepover with Cousins.



First one to sleep! Happy Birthday Babe!

More B-day fun @ Boondocks.


This year was a family Birthday year, and according to Zach it was the "Best Birthday Ever." We opened presents before Dad left for work, and then enjoyed a day in our jammies as it snowed outside.

Lunch Request: Wendy's Drive thru, so that he could stay in his jams, have chicken nuggets and not miss a beat on the new DS. He didn't have to twist my arm. I joined him by driving to Wendys in my jammies and wearing a pair of sunglasses. (because it helps - right?)


The highlight of the night was having cousins come over for pizza, cake and a sleep over. After playing the next morning we went to Boondocks for some more fun. He didn't want it to end. When we left Boondocks to take Kenna and Carson home, Zach asked where we were going. I said we were going to meet Aunt Jan and Uncle Brad. He was so frustrated. Oh come on already turn the car around, we already know Jan and Brad." We all laughed.


Happy Birthday little man! You keep us going everyday. From the moment you were born, life as we knew it has been brighter, happier, fuller, faster-paced, and much funnier! You make our family life a great adventure, sometimes a giant whirlwind, and so happy and sweet all at the same time. We love you!


Last night in family prayer Zach prayed that "we would always be together forever and never be apart as a family." "That is my wish," he said.

Mine Too Zach!

5 comments:

Gunn Family said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Zach! Sounds like a fun busy day! I love that you put sunglasses on when it's a snowy day! Your too funny!

Jan T. said...

We had fun at the birthday bash & the kids loved the sleepover! :) Cute pictures!

melissa said...

he is so big, I remember when we came to the hospital to see you. Your family is darling and you look great!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Such a sweet and funny little boy. I can't believe it has been 6 years.

Happy Birthday Zach !

Dorey said...

Cute party! You're one brave momma I don't know if I could do the sleep over thing just yet. =) We had a "late night" {until 9:30ish} the other night with a few of Dorin's friends and they had a blast. =)