3.17.2009

Lucky Me!

I am one lucky chicadee!
Love these munchkins!
Happy St. Paddy's Day!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are they! Love the pics! and the people in them too, I suppose. :)

Jan T. said...

Cutest little leprechauns I've ever seen!:)

Tammy said...

COuld they get any more adorabel. Your baby has gotten so big since I saw her last. I need to come and viist again! Salsa season is coming quickly!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Just want to eat them up !! I can't believe how big Layni is getting. Too cute :)

Tami said...

YOu are one festive mama. Cute!

Em said...

these pictures are so cute

Nancy said...

Laurie, that is so funny that you are Ken's sister, I never would have picked you out in a crowd and thought you were related to each other. He stayed at our house right before we moved and he told me your name and then I forgot what it was so I didn't make the connection. We love Ken! I've known him as long as I've known my husband Travis, about 10 years, so funny. Especially because I kept on trying to figure out who you were because everyone kept on telling me that I needed to meet Laurie. You are right, small world, and if Ken hadn't said anything it would have taken us forever to make the connection. Okay also I'm loving that you have white kitchen cabinets, I can only wish I could have found a house with white cabinets!

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

I cannot believe how much your kiddos have grown! Especially Layni. She is totally adorable!!

melissa said...

Very cute green pictures! Your family is darling and you look fabulous as always. Hope all is well.