2.15.2009

Chopped Liver?


My mom used to use this phrase all the time. It makes me laugh, and was the first thing I thought of when the boys came home with Valentines..................for Dad "Only."
Zach made no apologies. Parker simply said, "Sowwy - but this hawt is not fow you." "What do you think I am," I said. "Chopped liver?" Only wierd looks ensued. I laughed since no one else was. Mom would think it was funny.
Oh well, here are 2 boys who have a great Dad and know it. :)



"Dear Dad, Thank you for taking care of me. Love, Zach"

Parker's masterpiece.

4 comments:

Jan T. said...

I can just hear Parker now..."this hawt is not fow you!" Love it!
Haven't heard the chopped liver saying in a few years. Wonder if mom still uses it!:)

melissa said...

that reminds me so much of Rachel at Dr. B's. Hilarious!

Tammy said...

I am laughing! I swear your boys are the best. I love how they think. I love the chopped liver saying!

Sam and Josh said...

Your boys are so funny. I love talking to them and I know they love their cute mom.