Here's my little Parker's first day of pre-school. He's going with several of his little neighborhood friends to Miss Em's house just up the street. It has been so nice to take the short walk, and he loves it. He loves doing his own thing now that Zach is in Kindergarten, and since this is his second year of pre-school, he acts like an old pro. Love that little face!
4 comments:
I started to tear up a little bit but when I dropped Carson off on Thursday (his first day) then realized he is so darn happy to be going to school and I need to be grateful for that.
Cute pic of the kids.
he is so dang cute, and one of the best in the class. This will be such a fun class and you can tell parker has been to school before, he does real well at sitting still and not talking when the teach is talking:)
Oh the first day of school...don't you love it!
He looks so proud to be in school. He is so grown up. We need to come and see him again!
Post a Comment