
I had so much fun creating Layni's little space. For those of you that have asked, here are a few pics. The room is full of bargains and do-it-yourself projects, which is what made it so fun. I love the way it turned out, and now if only I knew how to get a little one to sleep!
5 comments:
Awesome deals... and as usual, everythihng you do is GORGEOUS !! If I'm having a girl, her room will be very shabby chic too :)
I love her room! you have a wonderful talent!
As I said before...I am going to have to have some decor tutoring from you! You have great taste, lots of ideas/creativity/talent, and can help me find deals! Awesome job on another room in your gorgeous home!
Her room is so cute. It must have been fun to design a girly room after having your two boys. I already have plans for a baby girl nursery. =)
You are AMAZING!! Maybe I should hire you to decorate my house.
Post a Comment