
Our little Layni Bug is 28 days old. That's right...not one month or even 4 weeks. That would mean she's growing too fast. :-)
Life at our house is relatively the same, with a few minor adjustments. We see all things pink when it comes to laundry. Every room in the house is accessorized with a mobile, swing, or bouncy seat. The boys know that by 9:00 am, I may have only one eye open. That means that if they're quick, cookies may be free game for breakfast. Zach can't get enough of her toes, while Parker is sure that he can take care of her all by himself. Just when I think she is getting too big, I see Shaun holding her and she just looks so tiny. Tiny - she is. We are loving every minute of her.
Of course, sleep is a precious commodity. She is a fabulous sleeper........from 9 am to 10 pm. Then our little night owl awakes. After 10 pm, we're a little like a Motel 6. "Come on in.....we'll have the lights on."
7 comments:
She's such a sweetheart Laur. But I can't tell who she looks more like; mommy or daddy. Guess I'll have to stare at her cute face a little longer to tell... :) Love ya and thinking about you guys...
Ohhh! That is the cutest picture of her! She has really grown! You might as well pack her bags for college she's so big now!:) Love, love, that picture!
I don't see her for a week and she grows all up. How does that happen? Too cute!
Congratulations Laurie! What a beautiful little sweetie! I can tell you are all soooo happy to have her here. She is precious!
she is so cute. I will have to come hold her again soon. She is a great reminder why I wanted to get pregnant and feel sick all day :)
She is precious! You are amazing! I think of you often and wonder how you function. I love her toes, too!
Laurie she's beautiful!! And so are the rest of them. I jumped over here from Jan's blog. Looks like life is treating you fairly well. Are you still in the Riverton area? What Charter school board are you on?
Post a Comment